- MHO is an organization established with the sole purpose to help foreigners in Malaysia.
- Based from a report prepared by Malaysian Employers Federation, there are about 2.47 million registered foreign workers in 2013 and by the end of March 2014, there are about 143,435 refugees registered with UNHCR in Malaysia.
- Notwithstanding these numbers there are millions of unregistered foreign workers and refugees in Malaysia.
- There are either foreigner workers who enter our country illegally or having entered the country legally but failed to renew the work permit and work in breach of Immigration laws.
- These groups of foreigners are the most vulnerable because they are not protected by any laws and they are exposed to abuse and exploitation.
- Article 3 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights stated that everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
- This article is further supported by our federal constitution in Article 8 whereby it was mentioned that every person are equal in the eyes of laws.
To be a one stop centre for foreigners in Malaysia to get help for any problems or welfare matters that they face.
To ensure that no one will be deprive from their human rights and every individual get their rights as promotes in Universal Declaration Of Human Rights (UDHR).
MHO will move and consolidate civil societies in Malaysia to achieve harmonious, peaceful life and anti-violence through education and welfare activities.
MHO will build the network and smart partnerships with social enterprises, local governments and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to promote human values and life goals of harmony without violence and acts of extreme limit.
MHO educates and trains humanity volunteers and build socio-economic projects to improve the standard of living in accordance with universal human civilization.